Industrial Engineering and Management of European Higher Education (IE3) is a three years EU Erasmus+ project (Key Action 2) aiming at assessing the gap between industry needs in implementing I4.0 paradigm and the Master Level Academic Programs offered by European Universities. The project goal is to design, test, and validate new higher education models in the framework University – Industry Knowledge Alliance.
We aim to:
- Build-up the Body of Knowledge of Higher Education in Industrial Engineering and Management (IE&M) for implementing I4.0 paradigm;
- Design a New Model and Best Practices on Higher Education in IE&M;
- Disseminate Project findings to replicate Best Practices and innovate IE&M Master Programs throughout Europe.
- Knowledge Needs and Gap Analyses of Higher Education in IE&M
- Body of Knowledge (BoK) in IE&M
- Courses and e-learning Modules renewed upon the BoK Guidelines
- Best Practices for renewing IE&M Master Programs
- EU Universities: Academics & Students in IE&M
- Industrial Companies in EU