Nowadays the communication is arising as being of paramount importance for all the activities that human beings undertake, from private to job affairs. People indeed feel the need of being constantly connected with communities they either belong to or are far away from. This approach returns a sort of legitimacy on something that one would like to share. By contrast, in the case of job affairs, one is interested in reaching as large as possible stakeholders in order to trigger multiplier effects thereby generating the outcomes one strived for.
By taking inspiration from the above private and job affairs reasonings, the IE3 project aims at spreading out the result as much as possible in order to achieve both legitimacy and outcomes.
To do this, we adopt several dissemination channels. In particular, we have an official website, made of different sections:
- Home – where one finds the latest three articles, the widget to subscribe the newsletter, and the logos of both partners and associate partners;
- About – where the project content is graphically outlined and the project team is introduced distinguished by partner;
- Consortium – where a brief description of each project partner is introduced;
- Results – where all the IE3 outputs are uploaded. For the time being, one can access three scientific publications gained by the cooperation among the IE3 partners, a document describing the analysis of the educational offer at European level conducted within the WP1, and the Body of Knowledge;
- News – where finding all the articles published and authored by the IE3 partners;
- Contact – where it is possible to get in contact with the IE3 team.
Further, we use the following social official media:
To keep yourself informed about the state of the art of the project development just subscribe our newsletter and follow our social media channels.